GDPR Declaration !!

I am not collecting any personal information of any reader of or visitor to this blog. I am using Blogger, provided by Google to host this blog. I understand that Google is using cookies to collect personal information for its Analytics and Adsense applications.

Saturday, October 06, 2007

New Feature - Poll

As promised in one of my previous mails, I am adding a 'Poll' to my blog.

Each poll will be available for voting for 15 days.

The poll will give us a snapshot view of what our fellow ERP practitioners feel about the various debatable topics.

The poll is initiated with the 'mother' of all ERP topics. Is ERP really beneficial to business? There are as many views on this as there are ERP practitioners. There are multiple related questions including is ERP top management friendly at the cost of users?, is ERP as good as the consultants implementing the same?, is ERP a commodity etc. We will be taking up some of these questions in later polls.

In the meantime, let us start with the first step......

Please vote in this poll.... Let the world hear your voice...

No comments: