GDPR Declaration !!

I am not collecting any personal information of any reader of or visitor to this blog. I am using Blogger, provided by Google to host this blog. I understand that Google is using cookies to collect personal information for its Analytics and Adsense applications.

Monday, November 12, 2007

New Poll

Very disappointing participation in the previous poll. But will I give up? NO...
The question for the new poll is the one on the best matric to evaluate ERP. What according to you is the best matric? By design I am forcing you to choose a single option. Of course, you would love to give more than one option, I know.
But the idea is to find out what you, the consultant, think is the best matric that can be used to evaluate the success of an implementation perspective. You could look at it from the perspective of measurability and the impact for the customer. The options are given from the perspective of a normal manufacturing implementation.
Go on, air your views and let the world know what you think....
Probably the following article from my blog could help you decide....

No comments: