GDPR Declaration !!

I am not collecting any personal information of any reader of or visitor to this blog. I am using Blogger, provided by Google to host this blog. I understand that Google is using cookies to collect personal information for its Analytics and Adsense applications.

Saturday, April 27, 2013

I am updating my post on Interview questions with the Answers. Please check it out...

Guys, I am updating my post on Interview Questions in ERP, with detailed answers. Please check it out and leave your questions and comments. I will be updating that post with many more questions and answers soon.
If you are a serious ERP Consultant or one aspiring to become, that is a goldmine, I tell you.

3 comments:

mithra said...


Hey.. You have Nice Blog..
ERP Consulting

V K Ramaswamy said...

Thank you Mithra. I wish you had put in some more information about yourself.

ERP Consulting said...

Wonderful blog & good post.Its really helpful for me, awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!