GDPR Declaration !!

I am not collecting any personal information of any reader of or visitor to this blog. I am using Blogger, provided by Google to host this blog. I understand that Google is using cookies to collect personal information for its Analytics and Adsense applications.

Sunday, March 03, 2013

Oracle Payables: Defaulting Payment Date as System Date

Hi,

In AP, can payment date be defaulted as current date while making payment in R12? Currently we enter the date.

Regards,
Consultant

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi

I think there is a configuration to do that. Else you can do a simple form personalization.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many thanks. I may bother you as and when required. 

Best regards,
Consultant

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No problem. I will try to help you as much as I can.

Only request is to update your problems in my blog so that everyone can understand and try to help.

Also, are you a member of OTN Forums? You may get a lot of help from the community forums.

Regards
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know if this issue is resolved.

No comments: