GDPR Declaration !!

I am not collecting any personal information of any reader of or visitor to this blog. I am using Blogger, provided by Google to host this blog. I understand that Google is using cookies to collect personal information for its Analytics and Adsense applications.

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Mission Accomplished !!!

Finally, I updated information related to all the projects that I have worked on (well not all, there are a few small projects that I have not entered) in my Linkedin Profile. Check it out by clicking on the link to my Linkedin page that you can see on the left hand sidebar. Or you can click here

After reading my profile, I must say I am impressed. I mean, I had not seen all my work listed in that chronological order before. I see that over the last 12 years, I have put in some high quality ERP implementation work for some of the leading organizations across the Globe.

Wow !!

No comments: