GDPR Declaration !!

I am not collecting any personal information of any reader of or visitor to this blog. I am using Blogger, provided by Google to host this blog. I understand that Google is using cookies to collect personal information for its Analytics and Adsense applications.

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Career Shift...

After about 5 years in Oracle, I have decided to move on. I have resigned from Oracle yesterday and will be joining my new company on Monday. I will update the details later.
Leaving Oracle doesn't mean that I am leaving the Oracle Eco System. I will be still working on Oracle Applications but my new role is more of managing the IT rather that as an implementation consultant. However I am sure that the lessons that I learned as a consultant will come handy in my new role.
While in Oracle I was constrained in updating my blog since I had an internal ERP Blog that I was working on. Now that  that load is off my back, I hope to add some serious posts in my blog.
Wish me luck...

No comments: