GDPR Declaration !!

I am not collecting any personal information of any reader of or visitor to this blog. I am using Blogger, provided by Google to host this blog. I understand that Google is using cookies to collect personal information for its Analytics and Adsense applications.

Thursday, May 17, 2012

About my posts...

I am acutely aware that over the last few months I have not been posting anything significant relating to ERP Implementation. Most of my posts were peripheral, trying to keep the momentum going kind of posts. I am aware that most of my recent posts were not as value adding to you as some of my previous posts.
The things are going to change in the near future...
Some new developments are round the corner. I am moving to a new company from June. I hope that I will be able to resume posting high quality consultancy inputs that will help the customers at large...
Keep watching this space for more...

No comments: