GDPR Declaration !!

I am not collecting any personal information of any reader of or visitor to this blog. I am using Blogger, provided by Google to host this blog. I understand that Google is using cookies to collect personal information for its Analytics and Adsense applications.

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Ongoing Poll: Just 3 more days to go

In your blog, I am currently running a poll. The question I am asking is "Should Project Managers be Product / Business Experts". 9 readers have voted so far. 6 have voted for the motion that PMs should be Product / Business Experts and 3 have voted against it.
Fortunately, none have voted for the third option, which is, "Who cares? PMs do not add value anyway". That would have put a lid on my PM Career...
What are you waiting for. Go ahead, participate and let yourself be heard....

1 comment:

V K Ramaswamy said...

With just a day to go, the opinion is clear. 7/10 who voted feel that the PM should be a product / business expert. It would be interesting to see what the majority feel. A PM should be a product expert or a business expert?
I don't know. I will go for PM being a business expert