GDPR Declaration !!

I am not collecting any personal information of any reader of or visitor to this blog. I am using Blogger, provided by Google to host this blog. I understand that Google is using cookies to collect personal information for its Analytics and Adsense applications.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Guest Post in my blog....

One of the readers, Mr.Rashed Khan, wanted to post an article on Cloud and ERP in my blog. While I had read about Guest Post, this was the first time I was getting a request for guest post.
I think it is highly value adding feature and significantly adds the value that this blog provides to you all.
So I am requesting all of you to contribute to the blog by posting relevant articles.
Pl. go ahead and add value to the community.....
Thank you very much Mr. Rashed for your initiative. I hope that more readers will be enthused by your gesture.

Also, just to remind you all, we have a poll going on, on an interesting topic. Do participate and let the world hear you...

1 comment:

V K Ramaswamy said...

Very interesting results for my Poll on the need for PM to be Product Expert.
Of the 4 posted, two are for the point (PM Need to be a product expert) and two are against (PM need to be Product Agnostic).
To the supporters of Point 2, I have one question. I am an ERP Project Manager. Can I effectively manage a construction project? Are the lessons transferable?