GDPR Declaration !!

I am not collecting any personal information of any reader of or visitor to this blog. I am using Blogger, provided by Google to host this blog. I understand that Google is using cookies to collect personal information for its Analytics and Adsense applications.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Appreciation that I received from an internal customer....


This was an appreciation mail that I received from an internal customer on how I helped resolve a key issue.....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a quick note to sing the praises of Ramaswamy. This escalation was pretty out of the ordinary in the way it was managed outside of the process, and with many, many confusing emails and issues. As the manager involved, it was not until I received Ramaswamy's description and detail of the situation that I had a clear understanding of what had happened, and what were the real issues. Within a few hours, we had resolution to the single bugged issue. This was due to Development's ability to quickly assess and provide a fix, but also Ramaswamy's constant vigilance and project management to see the fix tested and applied at the customer site.

I am a certified Project Management Professional, and I can assure you that few people know how to manage projects like Ramaswamy did yesterday. As if that wasn't impressive enough, he did all of this with very little sleep, and such a big-hearted enthusiasm for the customer and Oracle, that he actually made this escalation fun to work on.

I hope that there is a gold star for Ramaswamy and the hard work he did on this project, and I hope that we have the opportunity to work together again in the future. Truly, thank you for the great work!

No comments: