GDPR Declaration !!

I am not collecting any personal information of any reader of or visitor to this blog. I am using Blogger, provided by Google to host this blog. I understand that Google is using cookies to collect personal information for its Analytics and Adsense applications.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Sound Advice!!

While creating a Chart of Account segments in Oracle, give the line numbers as 1,2,3,4.... etc. Sometimes the practice is to give the numbers as 10,20,30... etc which could cause problems when intgrating with certain applications.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you give me total Accounting flow from Raising of capital PO to Mass Addition in FA.

Thanks in advance.

kumar b said...

Hi Ramaswamy, I am Kumar working as a Oracle consultant to reputed client in Newyork, USA. I need more information on expense accounting. Please share with in this blog if you come across... I would really appreciate that...

V K Ramaswamy said...

Hello Kumar,

What aspect of expense accounting that you want to know? Can you explain your requirements in some detail so that I can try to help you?

Ram