1. Item to be set up as 'Internal Ordered' and 'Internal Orders Enabled' .
2. Shipping network to be set up between the sending Org and the Receiving Org. (N) Inventory --> Setup --> Organizations --> Shipping Networks
1. Create an Internal Requisition in the PO Module
2. Run the 'Create Internal Orders' Process in the PO Module. If everything is set up correctly, this will create an internal order.
3. Run the 'Order Import' Process in Order Management Module. Select 'Source' as 'Internal' and 'Reference' as the internal requisition created in step 1. This will create a new order in OM
4. Ship the item in Order Management, when shipping the 'Interface Trip Stop' Process will run followed by 'Receiving Transaction Processor'.
5. Create a receipt in the PO Module. Select the 'Requisition Number' as the 'Internal Requisition' created in Step 1.
This completes the ISO Cycle. The accounting entries generated are as follows.
1. On shipping the item:
Inventory A/c Cr
Inter Org Transfer A/c Dr
2. On receipt:
Inventory A/c Dr
Inter Org Receivable A/c Dr
Inter Org Transfer A/c Cr
Inter Org Payables A/c Cr
Please let me know if you faced any problem while following these steps. Do share with me so that I can update the documentation.