GDPR Declaration !!

I am not collecting any personal information of any reader of or visitor to this blog. I am using Blogger, provided by Google to host this blog. I understand that Google is using cookies to collect personal information for its Analytics and Adsense applications.

Friday, August 31, 2007

I have moved!!

Very hectic week.
I have moved to Oracle Corporation as 'Senior Principal Consultant' at their operations at Oracle Solution Services India Private Limited.
I am very excited and am keenly looking forward to the opportunity of working with Oracle.
Getting used to the organization and my new colleagues. Of course, I have quite a few friends in the organization.
Wish me luck in my new assignment!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations VR!!

Unknown said...

Congrats RVK.
wish you all the success!!